A train, driven by a duck, stops at the homes of farm animals. The stops are at Rooster Village, Pig Village, Cat Village, Dog Village and Bee Village.
The show has little text with some singing and easily recognizable characters, thus making it for a good visit for non-Estonian speakers.
- Friday 21.Jan 11:00 Eesti Noorsooteater, Väike saal Buy
- Sunday 30.Jan 12:00 Eesti Noorsooteatri ovaalsaal, Nunne 4, Tallinn Sold out
- Sunday 30.Jan 15:00 Eesti Noorsooteatri ovaalsaal, Tallinn Buy
- Wednesday 2.Feb 11:00 Eesti Noorsooteatri ovaalsaal, Tallinn Buy
- Thursday 10.Feb 11:00 Eesti Noorsooteatri ovaalsaal, Tallinn Buy
- Weepie's Whispers Children Program. Soundscape worlds for babies aged 10 months to 2 years. 30 min | Oval Hall
- Sun, Moon and Stars A legend about the creation of heavenly bodies. For toddlers aged 2–5 years. 40 min | Oval Hall
- Homes A sparrow goes to visit the homes of crows, bears, foxes, bees, flowers and children. 30 min | Oval Hall
- The Boy and the Butterfly A visual theatre production for young children. Based on a miniature by Anton Hansen Tammsaare 25 min | Small Hall